Facebook has implemented several business updates, including the ability to scheduled stories from Facebook and Instagram. The new Facebook Business Suite features will be announced during the company’s announcement. In addition to scheduling stories, the tool will immediately be able to manage photo albums and save drafts.
How to Schedule Stories on Instagram and Facebook
- Select where you want to schedule a post for your Instagram Feed, Facebook News Feed, or both.
- Click Upload Media and add a photo or video to your story.
- Customize your story by cropping, adding text or stickers.
- Preview how your story will look on Instagram and Facebook on the right.
- Click Publish Story to publish immediately, or click the blue arrow to select Schedule Story to publish it later.
What is Facebook Business Suite?
The Facebook Business Suite launched last September with the goal of being a one-stop platform for companies to manage their Facebook, Instagram and Messenger activities.
According to Facebook, 2 out of 3 users say Business Suite helps them communicate with their customers more efficiently.
New features are constantly being added as it move closer to goal of making the Facebook Business Suite a comprehensive tool. When Facebook analytics wrap up this summer, Facebook is encouraging companies to use the Business Suite instead. As a result, more features may be added in the coming months.
Source: Facebook For Business