Google shares data on this year’s top Halloween-related searches, including the most popular costumes and fashionable house licks on the map.
Google publishes Halloween search statistics every year, and this year is no exception.
The most popular movies are fairly consistent each year, but it’s the most popular Halloween costume that reveals what’s currently attracting the attention of the wider community.
As a marketer, it helps you stay abreast of popular culture as it can connect with your audience and create opportunities to make your brand more identifiable.
Also read: free ahrefs alternative
This year Google is publishing data on:
- Top Halloween costumes
- Top Halloween movies
- Most popular spooky activities in the United States
- Most-searched pumpkin patches
Traditionally, costume shops do searches on Halloween, but Google can’t wait to publish the data until then.
Here’s what he collected about popular costumes during the first week of October.
Here is a popular costume search in the US this week.
Trending couples costumes:
- Trixie and Timmy Turner
- Bonnie and Clyde
- Skid and Pump
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- Cosmo and Wanda
Trending Halloween costumes:
- Squid Game
- Britney Spears
Trending dog costumes:
- Squid Game
- Race car
Top Halloween Movies
This list contains a combination of classic and classic Halloween items for the whole family.
It shows that you can maximize your endurance by franchising your brand using personalities.
Here are some of the most popular Halloween movies in the United States last week:
- Hocus Pocus
- Friday the 13th
- Halloween (1978)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
Most popular spooky activities in the United States
Searches for ghostly assets such as wheat slats and haunted houses increase by 270% and 500%, respectively, between September and October.
Here are some of the most searched destinations for spooky seasonal activities on Google Maps in the United States:
- Cornbelly’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Fest in Lehi, Utah
- Rutledge Corn Maze in Olympia, Washington
- Pennhurst Asylum in Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Greenspot Farms in Mentone, California
- Texas Pumpkin Fest in Leander, Texas
- Netherworld Haunted House in Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Buford Corn Maze in Buford, Georgia
- Field of Screams in Mountville, Pennsylvania
- Piedmont Avenue Pumpkin Patch in Oakland, California
- Howl-O-Scream in Tampa Bay, Florida
Most-searched pumpkin patches
On Google Maps, pumpkin-related searches increased by 375% between September and October.
The most popular keyword during this period was “pumpkin patch”, which is almost 470% higher.
This is some of the most searched pumpkin spots on Google Maps in the United States.
- Bengtson’s Pumpkin Farm and Fall Fest, Glen, IL
- Goebbert’s Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard, Pingree Grove, IL
- Bob’s Corn & Pumpkin Farm, Snohomish, WA
- Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm, Wheatland, CA